Who is Tony Parham?
- Clintara, LLC: As Director of Technology / CTO, Tony led product management, IT development and quality management functions for Clintara’s SaaS offering to the pharmaceutical and clinical research industries.
- New Marketing Labs (founded by social media pioneer Chris Brogan): As Executive Director, Tony led product management for the NML Dashboard (monitoring, workflow and ROI analysis across multiple social media platforms); client account management, inbound marketing / social media marketing services, “white hat” SEO; marketing and business development.
- The Pulse Network: Tony served as host of NML TV (a cutting-edge Internet TV program re: digital and social media marketing); Business Development.
- Tony also performed business development in conjunction with KMS Media Partners; CrossTech Forums (for key events such as Inbound Marketing Summit, Life Sciences Technology Insights,…)
Prior to CrossTech, Tony worked for leading firms such as IBM, Lotus Development Corporation, Hewlett Packard and others.
Tony has many, varied personal interests and experiences, including:
– Wife: The lovely and talented Dr. Lynda
– 3 children
- Fitness (Tries to keep the bod’ in shape; previously owned a 24 hour gym / fitness club)
- Swimming, scuba (got certified as an open water scuba diver in Aruba)
- Skydiving (in Paris! Paris, California, that is….; But hasn’t done it for many moons…)
- Golf (“high handicapper”; but has fun whenever he gets the rare opportunity to play…)
- Motorcycles (street bikes / cruisers… quite partial to Honda Gold Wings)
- Drama (professionally trained novice actor)
- Motivational speaking; Ministry; Counseling
- Music (Contemporary Jazz, Contemporary Gospel, Classic R&B and a smidgeon of Classical; Sang in Boston’s Symphony Hall. Yes, on stage. Yes, to an audience. Yes, they paid to attend…)
More info / Contact info: